On the other hand...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish they would isolate me from work for having short hair!

Pete

I went to school in the era when short hair was mandatory, but strictly short back and sides. When a couple of guys arrived with "crew cut / skin head" styles it didn't go down well to the point that they had to play rugby with their caps tied on to their heads,
Stupidly dangerous when you now think about it but it actually happened. - and stopped too many others copying the style. They may have been the best days of your life, but that was only if you survived.

It's bloody ridiculous, stupid rules like this are the type of thing that stop things moving forward! He should be able to do whatever he wants with his own hair!
This is why I can't stand golf! 'What do you mean I can't wear trainers in here?, well stick it up your a#*#, I'll spend my money elsewhere!'

Good thing it didn't happen in the school I went to!
I gaurantee several of my mates would have had their heads shaved just to support Stan.
It reminds me of a lollypop lady who had her head shaved for a cancer charity, all the kids loved it, she would let them 'rub her scalp'.
Sometimes those in authority can be a little 'silly' :lol:

Baldhead

Back