Latest kitchen

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Established Member
Reaction score
Nearly finished. There was a mix up on the design of the extractor canopy, and this is being replaced next week.

Oak veneered carcasses. Maple face frames & doors. F&B paint - what a joy that was to paint with :lol:

Excuse the rubbish photo's.

Cheers

Karl

Nice Karl. Do you do the paint yourself or sub it out? I had mixed results with F&B eco-eggshell until I read the fine-print and started using their undercoat & primer, which made a huge difference. Also been using Little Greene water-based eggshell recently - finishes nicely on any base coat.

Cheers, Pete

Cheers guys.

Pete - I painted it myself, although subbing out is what I intend to do with the next one. Primed in the workshop, painted on site. Not tried the F&B primer - balked at the price of the paint itself !

Paul/Karl - handles, as ever are always the customers choice. Cup handles for drawers (and dw), knob handles for doors was the theme here.

Cheers

Karl

Looks great Karl, sterling job.

The only bit that I am not too sure on, ergonomically speaking, is having a skirting as opposed to a set-back kick plate.

Jim

Back