Skull with snake - fretwork project (video)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alex Fox

Established Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 685
It's a great pity we only hear from you when you want to sell a new pattern Alex. Fair play if you can get away with using the forum as an outlet for your website sales. You are a very talented designer and scroll saw artist and I wish you would contribute more to help others.

We have some other talented designers and scroll saw artists, particularly up in Scotland, who not only display their incredibly stilled cutting but also help others by adding useful comments and sharing their stills and knowledge.

Anywho, as you usually only log in when you want to sell a new pattern you probably won't see this for a while, but I just wanted to get that off my chest.

Barry

Thanks for your comment, it is very difficult for me to communicate in English, ecpecially in technic theme - I am russian speaking person. Yes, I have experience in scrollsawing and if someone ask me - I try to answer with google translate. And I think if somebody share some project he should write whose pattern he used even it is his own.

Good honest answer Alex. Thank you. I know its difficult talking in a language other than your own. I live in Germany but cannot speak much German so use Google translate a lot. Hopefully, if anyone has any questions for you, you will be able to give them a reply.

Thanks Alex

Barry

Back