Bargain light

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claymore

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Had one of these delivered today and very impressed considering the low price which includes the postage.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MAGNIFYING-TA ... 33a2635ae2
Ideal for scrolling.
Had a quick look in the box and its VERY well made and not a lightweight item, I will set mine up tomorrow for the scrollsaw and post a photo.
If your in the market for one i'd get one bought before they sell out...... they are usually more expensive so a real bargain.
Cheers
Brian
Ps I don't know the seller just an impressed customer. :)

Have they shunted the price up a tad because it's the last one ?

capture_001_28072015_152942.jpg

I have a floor version in the workshop, very useful for those times your normal reading glasses aren't up to close up work. May buy the Maplin one for use on my desk esp for electronic work where I can no longer read the component markings.

Cordy":z1am6ams said:
Have they shunted the price up a tad because it's the last one ?

capture_001_28072015_152942.jpg

Blimey! that's a big price rise :shock: mine was less than £20 including postage, I have emailed them to see if they have made a typing error.
They are good but not that good lol

Claymore":3q04hkeh said:
Blimey! that's a big price rise :shock: mine was less than £20 including postage, I have emailed them to see if they have made a typing error.
They are good but not that good lol
It's only because they're out of stock and it's quick and costs nothing to raise the price until they get new stock when they'll put it back down again. Saves the time and cost of ending and relisting.

It's a common tactic on eBay.

Back