Morse taper to M 33 X3.5 adaptor

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought the Nova one from one of the big shops on the states, grizzly or Lee valley can't remember who. Yes it was expensive, can't remember what I paid, but it wasn't as much as you suggested. I bought it on EBay but it was from one of the big shops. It's well made and locates accurately in my Nova live tailstock system, and has given me a further dimension to my segmented constructions. It was just so irritating that I couldn't find a source on our side of the pond. If only I could now find a chuck mount backplate of the right size !

Honest John":1dxn9a37 said:
I bought the Nova one from one of the big shops on the states, grizzly or Lee valley can't remember who. Yes it was expensive, can't remember what I paid, but it wasn't as much as you suggested. I bought it on EBay but it was from one of the big shops. It's well made and locates accurately in my Nova live tailstock system, and has given me a further dimension to my segmented constructions. It was just so irritating that I couldn't find a source on our side of the pond. If only I could now find a chuck mount backplate of the right size !
Did not realise you already had one John home depot was selling for $32.99 I still have not found a reasonably priced m33 x 3.5 though

Have ordered 2 morse tapers with inch and a half stub on end and tool for cutting m33 x 3.5 thread will update on the results

Honest John":1815914p said:
Will you require a metal engineering lathe to modify or cut your thread? I await with interest!

Yes I have a Seig C4 but it does not cut M33 x 3.5 so A visit to my local mens shed is planned they have a nice new shiny lathe which I hope will do the job.

Back