Screwdriver maker?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RogerP

Established Member
Reaction score
Recognise this logo?

logo_zpsq0xknab9.jpg

Well, in case it saves anyone else any time, as far as I can see it's not in the 1919 Sheffield Register of Trade Marks, it's not in the Canadian Parks department's booklet of marks, it's not in the Belgian Old Tools museum database or Wolfgang Jordan's database either.

Or in the list on backsaws.net or at timelesstools, or even in the IPO's database of marks.

I'm assuming it's a lioness and cub, but that does not help much.

Nice image though!

AndyT":3gsyv8pp said:
Well, in case it saves anyone else any time, as far as I can see it's not in the 1919 Sheffield Register of Trade Marks, it's not in the Canadian Parks department's booklet of marks, it's not in the Belgian Old Tools museum database or Wolfgang Jordan's database either.

Or in the list on backsaws.net or at timelesstools, or even in the IPO's database of marks.

Nice image though!

Does "Reg Trade Mark" imply an English (or British) mark?

BugBear

Thanks for the replies.

I've looked and searched everywhere I can with no result so far.

bugbear":2a5380c0 said:
AndyT":2a5380c0 said:

Nice image though!

Does "Reg Trade Mark" imply an English (or British) mark?

BugBear

Interesting question. Can't find the answer easily, but I suspect it includes Empire/Commonwealth and possibly also USA.

Keith

Back