Bluetooth Car Visor Kit HELP

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Hancock

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone offer any advice on car visor handfree kits for mobile phones? I'm looking for something compatible with a Nokia 6230i and don't want to use a headset.

Thanks

When you say "visor type" do you mean the ones that have a little unit (with display) that clips onto the reverse of the visor and usually connects via Bluetooth? In that case, Parrot are very common.

With that phone - you could go for a Nokia Bluetooth kit - something like the CK-7W.

Dibs

Parrot are good but I didn't need anything too fancy, I just want to be able to recieve calls in relative safety.

I have one of these and have only good things to say about it. I have previously had wired car kits at aboy £300 a time but this is great for a fraction of the price.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SONY-ERICSSON...ryZ80083QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

That's one on ebay. I paid £37 something + vat for mine from Costco so shop around for a good buy.

Colin

Back