AEG/Mafell Biscuit Jointer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutting42

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been after a biscuit jointer for some time having been unhappy with my current use of a router and Trend slotting bit for biscuits. I read many threads on here and decided I wanted the Mafell following comments from Scrit mainly. However the price made sure I waited to save up for it. In the meantime I saw that Mafell make the front end for AEG/Atlas/Milwalkee at varying prices.

This led me to the AEG LF650 on eBay for 99.99. Well I purchased it and received it yesterday. It lives up to the Mafell reputation with a very well engineered fence system with outstanding settings and pre settings for biscuit depth and fence depth with the renowned adjustable turret depth stop. Plunge smoothness is not quite in Lamello territory but better that the Dewalts I have tried so for a hundered quid I am well chuffed and highly recommended.

Thanks for that Gareth... Now if I P.M my phone number could you just convince SWIPTO what a great deal it is :lol:

Back