Zero Tolerance Scroll Saw Table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gill

Established Member
Reaction score
An American scroller has produced an excellent set of plans for the manufacture of a zero tolerance scroll saw table. This is an auxiliary top with a tiny hole for the saw blade so small parts don't fall through and get lost. The table can also be made oversized to provide more support for large projects if necessary. It would be particularly suitable for scrollers who have iron/iron alloy tables because it uses rare earth magnets to hold it in place.

I can't give this auxiliary table my personal recommendation because I haven't made one; my saws have the facility for other zero tolerance measures. However, it's a very popular accessory amongst scrollers who have produced one, and I'm quite happy to make the plans available to anyone who would like a copy. Please bear in mind that the designer of this project doesn't speak English as his first language so there are some spelling shortcomings, although nothing beyond the trivial.

The plans are in pdf format and the size of the file is 1.21MB. PM me with your email address if you'd like a copy.

Gill

Hi Tony

I have no need for one. I've got a way of coping without, which I'll share you when I've finally beaten the Dreaded Lurgy and feel up to taking some photographs.

Gill

Back