You've got £600 for a new mitre saw...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The handle "issue" seems to be an agenda on here by a certain poster
I trust you're not referring to me? If so, I have no agenda - I love Festool stuff. From what I remember, the guy who did the comparison used it mainly for job site work that needed frequent left-handed cuts, and the issue was that it was hard to reach the trigger using the same hand on such occasions. Seemed a reasonable point to me, but whether it's an issue or not depends on how often you find yourself in a similar situation, or whether you've found an easy workaround.

I trust you're not referring to me? If so, I have no agenda - I love Festool stuff. From what I remember, the guy who did the comparison used it mainly for job site work that needed frequent left-handed cuts, and the issue was that it was hard to reach the trigger using the same hand on such occasions. Seemed a reasonable point to me, but whether it's an issue or not depends on how often you find yourself in a similar situation, or whether you've found an easy workaround.

No fella not you, someone else.
All good.

Back