Youtube video!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't need any software, the video is automatically saved into your temporary Internet folder when you watch it (just sort the folder by date so the most recent files appear at the top). Copy it from there and rename it to something sensible. All you really need is something to play or convert flash video files.

Si.

devonwoody":1ol1ah22 said:
If you use internet explorer, why just not add to your favourites and put in a folder?
Because you have to re-download it every time, that uses up your usage allocation.

CHJ":3mps4sb0 said:
devonwoody":3mps4sb0 said:
If you use internet explorer, why just not add to your favourites and put in a folder?
Because you have to re-download it every time, that uses up your usage allocation.

What is usage allocation?

I've never been refused anything from utube?

devonwoody":3rsbs3n2 said:
CHJ":3rsbs3n2 said:
devonwoody":3rsbs3n2 said:

What is usage allocation?

I've never been refused anything from utube?
The amount of traffic you have paid for from your ISP, not everyone is on an unlimited usage package (upload-download limits)

The amount of traffic you have paid for from your ISP, not everyone is on an unlimited usage package (upload-download limits)
I didn't realise that! I remember years ago this being the case but I thought that was long gone.

You live and learn :)

Skipity plugin for firefox lets you save any video on the page. Works on most sites, and you dont have to open something new... You are just browsing along, and then think, "hey, i'd like to save that!", and you can.

Do you have a PC or a Mac?

If the Mac, there is a free prog called MacTubes that allows you to watch and download in various formats. Its handy because it does searches according to names and then grabs all the videos in one list.

...managed to get Realplayer onto my desktop and it does what it says, which is great..but it will not load onto my ipad2 ( and thats where I want to load videos!!)
...'it says Safari cannot download'

Instal;l the FREE Realplayer. (Make sure you tick the correct boxes when you install for BASIC Realplayer.
That will download any tube video, and will play them automatically as real player files whenever you wish.

Back