Your Next Project?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Chris

Wow fella.....I thought thats going to be some set of plans......I was shocked at first at how much they where, but when you read on Hal's site what you get for your money, £155, its not that bad, but you have to want to really make that chair!

Theres a hell of a lot of hard work goes into each one of those chairs, even for Hal, so I imagine that this would be a hell of a long running project for me!! But I think it would be worth it......I can also see myself getting to some points and thinking about setting a match to the whole lot :p

Good luck on your chair making adventure and I look forward to seeing your progress. Would it be possible for you to let me/us know who you get on, it would make a really good article. Say maybe up date it once a month?

Thanks again Chris.

SimonA

Dewy":359f8jgp said:
The raising castors would be great to fit under my router table.
It a pain at the moment being fixed. That caster idea will make it a lot easier to bring the router table out to use then wheel it away when not needed.

Have you seen issue 147 of good Woodworking? They have a project for mobile machine bases, 3 bought ones are compared and good diagram of how to make your own.
I think a may rework my table saw using the ideas from the magazine :D

Woww :shock: Some projects.

I'm just finishing an Oak Dining Table and I will be starting on an Artists Box with built in Easel, this will be made of some Reclaimed Mahogany from old Laboratory Bench Tops. Cleans up a treat and I'm down to my last 70-80 feet.

Bean

Bean":3raro27t said:
Reclaimed Mahogany from old Laboratory Bench Tops. Cleans up a treat and I'm down to my last 70-80 feet.
Meep meep! Vrooooooooooooooooooommmmmmm :shock:

Cheers, Alf

Choking in the dust of Bean's drive-by gloat :roll: :lol:

How about a section where members can post their plans to help others with projects? Loads here tha tsound interesting

I am drawing up the tool chest at the mo and am happy to post the completed drawings for this and other projects I've made.

Got some plans for a very fancy tool chest/box if anyone is interested. :D

Bought them years ago and never really got around to making it, HID's has kept me busy making a kitchen and book cabinets for the last couple of years. :cry:

Waka

Hi Waka

any way you can post 'em on the forum? I would definitely like to see them as I am designing one at the moment

Tony

Too big to scan and I think doing them piece meal will loose some of the detail. I can certainly send to anyone who has the technology (I know it exists) to do that. failing that I guess if a number of guys want it maybe I could get them copied and sent pony express.

If your the only interested party your welcome to a long loan of them.

Waka

I was thinking about having a go at a small, low, Japanesey coffee table. Came across this site while looking for ideas. Quite... expensive. :shock:

Back