your assistance please - router magazine

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allthunbs

Reaction score
Good Morning:

I'm looking for information and availability (hopefully online) of an old "Router" Magazine. There were quite a few articles written for them by Jack Cox using the Trend pivot frame.

I have a few pages showing different products using the pivot frame but insufficient information to learn how to do it. Is there some place where these magazines are either available digitized or in print?

Thank you for your assistance.

Allthunbs

I have a few copies of 'The Router' magazine (Not a complete set by any means) if you have a rough idea of what dates I'll check and I assume this magazine is no longer published.

February/March 2004; April/May 2004; August/September 2007.
Not forgetting Jack Cox's book - Decorative Routing. I have to say however, that I find his methods and descriptions very confusing.
If you continue to have problems let me have your email address and I will copy the above magazine extracts.

Brian

HI again:

All of my examples are stored in *.pdf files and this site doesn't take *.pdf files. It took me a bit but I think you might be able to see this example OK. There are several other pictures but this I think is demonstrative. Each of these appears to be pieces, cut and assembled. Any suggestions???

Thanks for the help.

Ron

Attachments

• door decoration.jpg
    door decoration.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 37
Back