You know the world is moving fast when....

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Us babyboomers have gone through so much change, black & white Tv with three channels to dozens of channels from multiple providers and in HD that we cannot appreciate due to failing eyesight, our toys were clockwork if we were lucky and the world was racing for the stars now kids have toys more advanced than the kit used in the space race but would I have changed it, no way because I had a proper childhood with freedom that kids no longer have because society has gone so wrong, there are just to many sickos on the loose.

Tax avoidance is perfectly legal and something we all should strive for. It does get stretched to the limit by the global DotComs using tax havens within the law, or F1 drivers and billionaires who can afford to live in tax friendly places like Monaco. But that's more to do with ethics rather than law.

Tax evasion is illegal whether it's tradesmen working for cash, buying fake and knock-off goods, or the super rich hiding funds offshore. Estimated to be 10% of UK GDP. More prevalent in Southern European countries. Greece being a prime example of systemic tax evasion.

Absolutely, I avoid as paying as much tax as possible (legally) and anyone who says they don't is a liar.

Us babyboomers have gone through so much change, black & white Tv with three channels to dozens of channels.
3 Channels? You were lucky! BBC2 didn’t start until 1964...... only 2 before that. I can’t quite remember when ITV started, although I was three at the time.
]

my best rememberd toy was a wooden wheel barrow painted shxt house green....(wasnt everything then...hahaha)
made by my grandad.....
all things mechanical gave me an insight to what I enjoy today........
I often wonder who's going to fix stuff when this generation is not around...
u just cant throw everthing away...and there will always be punctures to fix......
I've had great fun teaching my daughter how things work......

Back