You can't beat British justice.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There should be no question of money being paid to any illegal immigrant
Just kick the basket back where he came from..

woodstainwilly":36ogz2sg said:
There should be no question of money being paid to any illegal immigrant
Just kick the basket back where he came from..

Well do what I did, I sent a letter and the article to my MP. We have already had previous correspondence re immigration (he is a Lib/Dem)
and requested he get cracking and get this sort of thing sorted out if he wants my vote next time.

Copy of my letter, so why dont others here do something similar, you never know it my get them off their a r s e s.

This is the kind of immigration problem that definitely needs sorting out and the only way would be to take it out of the Justices hands with special laws re immigration dealt with at no cost or expense to the British tax payer.

So I say politely, "get cracking"

Following the May hearing, lawyers told the judge that Mr Mjemer would be freed, fitted with a monitoring tag, have to live at an address in West Drayton, west London, and be made to report regularly to a police station while Home Office investigations into his country of origin continued.

Well that should nail him down shouldn't it? :lol:
Why are experts so damn stupid? Basildon Council spent millions evicting travellers and i learnt today that they have had to back to the high court for an injunction to stop them returning!
You mean it didn't occur to them that otherwise it would be three times round the block and then back home?

Roy.

Thats why were moved to Canada, the UK is falling apart and it seems that unless you are an immigrant, the government doesn't care. From start to finish it took us nearly 3 years to get our visas to allow us to emigrate here and we had to prove we had enough money in the bank, also we weren't aloud to claim any kind of benefits for 3 years. In the UK you just need to show up, they give you a house, money, free healthcare and everything else you might want while they decide it you're foreign enough to stay!

I find it irritating that we pay a fortune in city rents for immigrants and people that are long term unemployed. They should live outside the city if they don't have the money to pay the premium. If they don't work, why do they need to be there. If my house was in London, it would be worth 4 times what we paid, but we didn't see the point in spending more than we needed to! Then again, it was our money we were spending, not everyone else's.

Back