Yes, we won, it's taken long enough.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A well deserved win, and a score line that was flattering to the England performance.

Well done Wales - about time we had such an open 6 nations.

My money's on Ireland for the championship now. (although I'd much prefer England to get it)

Oh, have Wales become World Champions? No? 'Nuff said, methinks. :wink:

Cheers, Alf

P.S. Well done you leek-lovers; too bad you didn't hammer us score-wise, as was deserved. :roll:

i think it was very sporting of england to let wales win :twisted: :twisted:

gill move over in that bunker, incoming :wink: :wink:

Frank, England couldn't stop Wales winning, even with Grewcock booting one of our lads in the face, which should have been a red card. But then he has a history for that hasn't he? Pretty poor show really, but then they had no other chance of winning, 'cos we're on a roll and England weren't much good at all really.

Bet you had a super day, Gary (taffy turner - who had a ticket!) - lucky b****** :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) \probably hear from you, when you surface - about Thursday, eh!

Long live 'Silver Boots' :D :D and you can start singing again Max! :D :D

Alf: no, but we beat the world champions :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers,

Trev - in drunken elation. It's gonna be a long night tonight!

is max bygraves a welsh then .

frank getting back in the bunker :wink: :wink:

Frank,

Wrong Max, mate - as if you didn't know! Oh, never mind..............

Well said, Neil. If Chris doesn't know, he soon will! :wink:

Cheers,

Trev.

trevtheturner":777h6ybh said:
Alf: no, but we beat the world champions :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

erm, no...you didn't. you beat england, with only 6 players left over from the world cup winning side. But yes, you deserved it, and yes, grewcock should have been red carded. And yes, Thomas was an silly person to retaliate like that!

I remember, too, the last ever Five Nations game in April, 1999, at the old Wembley Stadium (home game for Wales 'cos they were getting on building the Millennium Stadium - compared with the useless Greenwich tent). Perhaps that's why Chris is confused, Wales playing at Wembley!

Result: Wales 32 - England 31 :lol: :lol: :lol: I know, 'cos I was there. :wink:

Cheers,

Trev. (who doesn't gloat over his tools, but is very happy to gloat, gloat, gloat over today's result :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:)

Espedair Street,

So we're agreed then - England are no longer the World Champions :wink: Agree with you about Thomas, too.

S.P. - bet you have had a gowd drunk today - good on yer! :wink: Agree with you about the Scotland game - they really did deserve to win didn't they?

Cheers,

Trev

Agree with you about the Scotland game - they really did deserve to win didn't they?

eeeemmmmmmm..... we won...????

whaaaaaa....????

I was in the shop all day....... sheeshhhhhh

well someone has to do some work around here....

:oops: :p :wink:

Proud of you Mike, working during the game - but can't understand it. :shock:

And, yes, you really should have won. Excellent performance and things looking up for your team :wink: .

Cheers,

Trev.

Its been a long time since there was a welsh side worthy of playing, and I won the draw at work, I had money on England losing :shock:

But thats the difference, Wales wanted a win and have been playing very well for quite a while now, England turned up and were not quite sure what to do and have not been playing well since the world cup.

So well done Wales.................oh and please dont bring Max back :( please

The saving grace is that the Tigers didn't lose to Bath, Good game appalling conditions :D

Bean

Proud of you Mike, working during the game - but can't understand it

workin with jigs that I'm still gettin used to, tools that are similarly new to me... there was more head scratchin than workin goin on....

Couple that to an all day blonde day.... an you see where I'm getting at....

SWMBO was watchin some all day food fest on TV.. the shop was the only safe retreat....

Neil

The only reason you won was because Wales played loads better than England :? A thoroughly deserved win and worthy of a bit of 'crowing' :lol:

Wait until we field our 'A' team when Johnny Wilkinson and Ben Cohen etc. get off the sick bed :wink:

Actually, having watched both yesterday's games, I don't think I've seen a truly good side play yet -

France were abysmal, following on from the autumn series against the southern hemisphere.

Scotland also followed on from the autumn series - good first 60 mins, tailing off at the end.

Wales I thought were going to play better than they did - their form indicated a better, more flowing game. But they are improving, which can only be a good thing for northern hemisphere rugby. I agree with Bean - at last a Welsh team that's not only capable of winning, but also has the motivation and belief that they can!

England...well...ok, a lot of injuries, but we are a much bigger country than any of the other home nations, and we are supposed to have more strength in depth - we can't keep relying on Jonny! Still, 2 more years to the next world cup, so now's a good time to start bringing on the fresh talent. Just hope it doesn't take England as long as it has Wales! :lol:

Looking forward to see how Ireland do, and hoping they continue their autumn form!

Back