Yandles

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
This is my first day back at work and I'm already missing the workshop. To help clearmy thoughts I've been thinking about the upcoming Yandle show (only 4 weeks away).

I'm going on the Friday (Philly should still be working so I'll save some money), anybody thinking of the same day?

Waka
If I'm not away filming I'd like to go. We could keep an eye on each others more fatal tendencies...
Did you see my post re your ancestors? Other topics board.
I meant to ask, got any spare helicopter bits lying around at work???
regards
martin

Trying to make it on the Friday.
Depends on making it back from Bavaria on Tue. though.

tombo":3jyrs9vo said:
how good is the yandles show? it would be quite a drive for me.

Tom

Hi Tombo

It is a good show but I don't think in my opinion it's worth a trip from the Wirral, there must be good shows closer to home... :wink:

well no show will compare to tools 03... I met Norm and got his autograph then i attended a demo with rob cosman hand cutting dovetails and managed to blag the piece he just made. I spent near £500 too. If i knew it was going to be like that then i would definitely make the trip.

tom

Hi Waka

Too far for me I'm afraid:(

Cheers

Tony

Who's nver been to a woodworking show

Tombo, i hope you don't mind me asking but who is Norm? I read a post from some member called Philly (i think his surname is something like Gloat) and he mentioned something about this Norm but i have never heard of him. Is he a member of UkWorkshop?

Regards

Woody

Woody
Hah-de-ha!! :lol: :lol:
Am I, like, an easy target or summat? :wink:

Martin,
Don't trust Waka-he will subvert your mild mannered ways :lol:
You'll be gloating before the sun goes down....... :roll:

Tombo
It is nowhere near as good as the Tools show-but worth a visit if you are reasonably near.
Oh, and I got Cosmans dovetail from the afternoon session!
Cheers
Philly :D

Philly":2afpbhg2 said:
Woody

Oh, and I got Cosmans dovetail from the afternoon session!
Philly :D

I've got mine on my desk at work, nice piece of walnut and poplar. Just about everybody in the office has picked it up and admired it. I thought the demo from Cosman was excellent and he really engaged with the audience. Wonder what he could do if he got a show like NYW less power tools more chisels and planes.

Tom

Latest posts

Back