Yandles Woodworking Show

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Philly,

No problem - just send a plane sock stuffed full of used fivers to the usual address.......

I need all the help I can get - I just added up how much I spent on Saturday!!!! :shock: 8-[ :whistle: :oops:

Newbie_Neil":89n0obp3 said:
Taffy Turner":89n0obp3 said:
Philly, Have you noticed how discrete I have been regarding your "confession" about your plane collection?

It's only c*llect**s who have collections. :lol:
Yeah, users keep their planes in heaps, piles, stacks, mounds, hoardes etc... :roll: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

P.S. Terry, that was tempting fate a bit, wasn't it? :shock:

Hi Alf

Alf":2o0o264m said:
Yeah, users keep their planes in heaps, piles, stacks, mounds, hoardes etc...

And you'd know all about that, wouldn't you!! :lol: :lol:

Cheers
Neil

PS Hi Gill, I've brought the chocolate biscuits this time.

PPS Has anyone seen my helmet?

Gill":36dktxvx said:
Newbie_Neil":36dktxvx said:
Hi Gill, I've brought the chocolate biscuits this time.

... Has anyone seen my helmet?

:?: :?: :?:

Gill

Just how big are these chocolate biscuits if you need to wear a helmet when consuming them!!!!! :shock:

(I was going to make a more ribald comment, but good taste prevailed - just!!) :twisted:

Taffy

I'm presuming Neil's hoping I'll make space in the bunker for him, but I'm wary of anyone who might have nefarious plans involving chocolate biscuits 8-[ . Those crumbs get everywhere.

Gill

Newbie_Neil":3303aff4 said:
Hi Alf

Alf":3303aff4 said:
Yeah, users keep their planes in heaps, piles, stacks, mounds, hoardes etc...

And you'd know all about that, wouldn't you!! :lol: :lol:
Good grief, Neil, are you inferring I'm a USER?! :shock: :lol:

Actually most of mine are in cupboards or boxes, so heaven knows what that makes me. Tidy? :-k

Nah. :roll:

Cheers, Alf

Gill":2zjympin said:
...snip.. but I'm wary of anyone who might have nefarious plans involving chocolate biscuits 8-[ . Those crumbs get everywhere. Gill

Especially the digestive ones. :wink:

By the way Gill you are not alone with the bunker retreat, here is one being prepared in 1938 by my Aunt.
app0001.jpg

I believe they were being distributed left, right and centre by a guy named Anderson at the time.

Latest posts

Back