Yandles Woodworking Show

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek: i will be there friday morning 9th before going on to shepton mallet for the RV show looking forward to it

martyn

Goes without saying that I'll be there, hope you'll come and see me and if you all want to have a meet at my place (although I'm not sure where that will be, you'll have to come searching for me!) at about midday as usual please do.

I went last time and bought a SIP planer/thicknesser with which I am delighted. Maybe make it again this year, hope it costs me less than last time!

Philly":tusfjmyn said:
So who's going and which day?? My customary "meet up and have a cuppa on me" offer still stands!

I don't ever recall you buying the tea/coffee.

Unfortunately I shall be at work slaving behind a desk :( :( :( :(

devonwoody":cmddevpo said:
Hoping to make on the Friday bringing the wife and the white poodle but leaving the cash behind.

John

Thats OK, they take plastic. The poodle won't object.

Well-nearly showtime!
Sadly, its gonna be Saturday for me......
Meet up at Chestnut's stand at 12? (Cheers Terry!)
Philly :D

It was great to meet up with Philly and Cambournepete at Yandles.

(Thanks for the coffee Philly)

Philly seemed to have been fairly restrained with his purchasing this time, although his Lie Nielsen T-shirt was a bit outrageous!! :D

It was also nice to meet up with Terry from Chestnut prouducts again - I especially like his badge, which he wore for Philly's benefit!

Regards

Gary

Back