Yandles is there a meet up?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
Planning on a free visit to yandles :D and wondered if a meeting point and day had been arranged, thats if you'll let me join :D

I'm probably going on the friday and I'll be off-line until then.

On the assumption Terry is happy for us to gather near him I'll see early on the Friday to see if there is a meet...

Cheers,

Pete (looking forward to the 200 miles each way with wife, 2-year-old, 2 dogs etc...)

I will most likely be there on Friday, but if there is a large response to this thread for Sat then I'll go then. Time is running out however!

Aldel

I'll intending to go Saturday unless I can persuade myself to take another days leave for a woodworking show!
Why don't we just say meet Friday and Saturday 12pm at Terry's stand (if he's happy with that). And the person with the heaviest bags buys coffee :).
Cheers
Gidon

gidon":2ukpew12 said:
I'll intending to go Saturday unless I can persuade myself to take another days leave for a woodworking show!
Why don't we just say meet Friday and Saturday 12pm at Terry's stand (if he's happy with that). And the person with the heaviest bags buys coffee :).
Cheers
Gidon

Gidon's idea sound a good one, Good men go on Friday, :D ?

Hi Guys

Computer problems and sheer volume of work have kept me away from the forums for a few days (and I'm aware that I have to answer a non-urgent question in another thread); preparing for two shows in two weeks is a real drain on time!

Of course I'm happy for everyone to congregate around my 'stand' at Yandles, it's a standing invitation so feel free to do so at any show!

See you there!

O.k.-looks like its Friday for me, then!
I'll see you all at Terry's stand at 12.
(I'll be the one in the pink cat-suit :roll: )
Cheers
Philly :D

Me too.
I realise I am putting my wallet at svere risk by going with Philly and possibly Waka but one has to live dangerously now and then!
See y'all there.
Martin

mahking51":abq11bo4 said:
I realise I am putting my wallet at svere risk by going with Philly and possibly Waka but one has to live dangerously now and then!
It was nice knowing you, Martin. RIP. :roll:

Cheers, Alf

P.S. Nobody going via West Cornwall who could give me a lift? No. Thought not. :cry:

P.S. Nobody going via West Cornwall who could give me a lift? No. Thought not.

So I want be standing in drool on Mike Hancocks stall then with all those second hand lie nielson tools on show ( acording to his website)

Yes I'm coming down Friday and heading straight for the Brimark shed

Ps Any South Waliens on the M4 corridor (east of Neath) wants a lift phone me on 07837120929 or PM me

gidon":242aamqy said:
Alf - if you can get yourself to Plymouth or Exeter I'll give you a lift.
Thanks, Gidon, but I've just been reminded there's a certain amount of timber expected to be delivered at the tail end of the week so I'm kerbed on two counts. 1. I'll have to spend considerable time stowing it. 2. I have no money - just wood. #-o Thanks anyway. :lol: Although as the Hordes of Midian seem to be descending on Friday, I wonder if it's worth going on Saturday? Will there be anything left? :roll:

SDP, worry not. It'll be drool-free. (bet that's not true... :lol: )

Cheers, Alf

Alf":36ujxfqr said:
Although as the Hordes of Midian seem to be descending on Friday, I wonder if it's worth going on Saturday? Will there be anything left?

Probably not! I still find it quite a trek from here - so if I see too many gloats Friday night I'll know there's nothing left and give it a miss! PM me if you change your mind.

Cheers

Gidon

Ok I'm going to try and get there at noon on Friday but I'm not sure where and who Terry is?....Sorry Terry!.... :oops:

Could someone give me a clue where to go?.... :)

The Chestnut finishes stand!
And this is the geezer-caught him on the phone! :lol:
yandlesterry.jpg

See you at 12,
Philly :D

Back