Yandles event

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire_frogs

Established Member
Reaction score
Just been to yandles free woodworking and crafts event. What a great day. ..... Meeting suppliers, professionals in their fields was great! Picking up tip and tricks all over the place. If you haven't been to these events it's well worth going in my opinion. The event was much bigger then I thought it was going to be and really worth the 85 each way to get there. A big thumbs up. :D

Glad you are a new convert to the cause, there's usually enough variety each time to provide interest & prevent things going stale after the essential pocket money dispersal rounds.

Hear, hear!
I went yesterday - fantastic time....nearly bought a Simon Hope hollowing rig, but settled a 6mm carbide tool instead (it can be fitted to the rig at a later stage!! ;))

I bought one of the Simon hope hollowing rigs. I couldnt resist it. Can't wait to use it ! I also bought a water based finishing kit too that is great. Looking forward to the next one .

Back