XXX... 2012 Challenge Anouncment ..XXX

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
We have a new Judge for 2012 :mrgreen:

Firstly I would like to thank Barry for helping us with the Judging this year =D>

I think he has done a great job and has been fair to us all with his comments

Barry may come along with a comment as he does keep an eye on this forum , and now has a personal turning challenge of his own :mrgreen:

So down to the new judge

I would like to introduce you to

Paul Hannaby

Paul is a well respected turner up in the big league :mrgreen:

Have a look at his web site

http://www.creative-woodturning.com/

and

http://www.hannaby.com/

You will see Paul has a high pedigree and produces some lovely work so is qualified enough to be a Judge for our little group :lol:

Many thanks Paul for offering your services and I look forward to your input in 2012 :mrgreen:

Blister, There is no need to get Pro. judges in on my behalf :oops:

When I asked to enter for 2012 I was willing to accept the judges

that were doing a marvellous job in my view =D> =D> .

But I can see where you are coming from, when the standards are

raised, bring in the BIG guns :p :p

I just hope they are ready for me 8) 8)

Welcome Paul :D :D :lol: :lol: .

PS . Allen am i still welcome :roll: :roll:

thank you to Paul for making such a committment, which is really appreciated.

Thanks for all your kind comments, The judging will be something new for me so it's you who will have to be gentle with me! :wink:

I feel I should add that I still consider myself to be a hobby turner. I am very much a part timer when it comes to turning. My "day job" is in software engineering and the woodturning is something I do for fun.

Paul Hannaby":1orjhkc4 said:
Thanks for all your kind comments, The judging will be something new for me so it's you who will have to be gentle with me! :wink:

I feel I should add that I still consider myself to be a hobby turner. I am very much a part timer when it comes to turning. My "day job" is in software engineering and the woodturning is something I do for fun.

Oh well OK :roll: :roll: , but why the hell ar'nt you a Pro your work certainly is =D> =D>

Anyway you'll be alright I'll look after you :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back