Xmas Wish List ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dog

Established Member
Reaction score
Apart from wanting world peace and free beer after 10pm anyone have anything they'd like Santa to drop, carefully, down their chimney/through the letter box ?

Santa visits places like this on his rounds so ask away :wink:

My wish is for a new leg so I can get on building my new workshop. Up to now I've been of sick six months because of a ******* insect bite in the leg,
and while they were never going to be called pretty at least I had a matching set.
:lol:
I've got cabin fever after so long not being able to get about properly and I want the workshop so badly I can almost taste it. Never has anything been as thoroughly planned and replanned discarded and planned again in my life. :?
Still, they say anticipation is almost as good as the real thing.

I hope Santa is good to the lot of us. WOODWORKERS RULE OK! :lol:

Drew

The free beer gets my vote as well.

Hmm,

free beeeerrrr!

Nope, I know my own personal house elf, or should
I say workshop elf to tidy up, put things away and master
sharpening on my behalf.....

Now that would be heaven...

Signal

That's an easy one; about 64 hours in the day and the energy to use them. With that, anything else is possible. :lol:

I could cope with free beer too though... :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Drew, bad luck about your leg, mate. Hope the new year brings you better luck and a spiffy new w'shop. :)

Hope Santa doesn't try to land his sleigh on my workshop roof :?

'Tis the season of mulled wine so I'm off the beer (actually, it's lager normally) for a while. Hmmm... it'd be nice to get something for carving that didn't involve a turkey.

Yours

Gill

PS Sympathies on the leg, Drew.

HI FOLKS A heated, warm workshop would do me a treat for xmas. So,if you are listening santa.

At present the work gets done in a garage cum workshop,which has a tin roof,so its cold in the winter months.
This means most of the messy stuff get done outside,and then the rest gets finished in the house.

The boss sometimes says i get in the way,because she likes to spread herself around the house making quilts (her passion in life,after me. lol)

merry xmas to one and all

regards
JOHN

If santa is reading these i would like to borrow about half a dozen elves to finish my new workshop, ohhh and a nice big pile of wood (pref 6" x 2"x96") not fussy oak will do, ohhh did someone say free beer and opps startin to get greedy now better stop :lol:

I go along with Dog's wish for world peace and free beer (not sure why 10pm is significant, though. If free beer, real ale, is not possible then I go for single malt).

But remember: happiness is wanting what you have, not having what you want - oh, dear, that sounds a bit serious - must be the single malt starting to take effect - but I'm not in the workshop!! :D :)

Drew,

sorry mate, missed the bit about your gammy leg.

Hope its on the mend and youll soon be up and running
again.

If yah dont mind me asking what was it that took a nip at
you?

Cheers

Signal

I wish for "The BIG Book of Projects" cause I can't find it... ahahaha :D

I wish for lots of guinness and irish coffees, mmmmm sweet guinness... and of course world peace!

CYC
Off to stock on the Guinness.

Hey All,
I would'nt mind a Felder Combo along with matching big warm workshop. Or just some more Danish oil then.
Merry Xmas all,
Philly :D
(in a realistic mood!)

How about a TL1000R with Dynojet Stage 3, twin Renegade race pipes, permanently sticky slick tyres, no cars, constant warm weather and free fuel. Hang on, that's the other forum I hang out in isn't it????

In that case I'd like time please. I never get enough of it to spare to get started with much, let alone finish it afterwards!!!!!! Come to think of it, I don't get much time to ride the bike either.....

Alf
Trevtheturner
Signal
Neil
GillD

Thanks for the kind words, I'm pleased to say the appendage is definitely on the mend. As soon as I can convince it not to go at its own pace I've got it cracked. :lol:

Signal
I don't know what the little b****r was. I had just spent two days at an agricultural show so it could have been anything. It didn't even have the decency to wipe its mouth before having me as the next course. I hope it died of food poisoning. :D

Ta muchly

Drew

Oh, I nearly forgot. Santa, I am really trying to clear a space so that I can fit that shiny new yellow planer thicknesser.

All I've got left to do is to con(vince) SWMBO that I really need it now. :wink: :wink:

Cheers
Neil

Latest posts

Back