Xmas present

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knappers

Established Member
Reaction score
I am fed up of searching for wherever the wife decides to put keys down... her excuse being she has nowhere to put them. So, as she and the toddler are away for the weekend, I decided to lock myself in the garage and make her this for Xmas.

9f5b1800.jpg

It's almost finished - I have just ordered some curtain tie back hooks from t'ebay to use for the hooks. Weather instruments are from Axminster's 85mm range. My preference for recessed flat panels turned into flush chamfered ones due to the depth of the clock bodies - this way the backs lie flush with the back of the piece. The oak was cut from a friend's mantel piece they were throwing out!!

Apologies for the rubbish photo - she has taken the camera away with her. I promise to take another better photo is situe.

Si.

Really nice Knappers.

Do you have a link for this Axminster 85mm range, I couldn't see it on the site?

Finally got this piece mounted on the wall, and the wife seems happy with it (or is too nice to say otherwise).

d9d4cce2.jpg

Si.

Back