Xcalibar Carriage Charge

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
can any owner tell me if they paid a carriage charge for the Xcalibar and if so how much?

I'm trying to do some wheeling and dealing with Woodford.

Thanks

they've quoted me 75 quid to send it to Kent, Waka....Thats a table, jointer & band saw. (Only the table is Xcalibur)

thomaskennedy":1uii7l6j said:
Hi,

Buy any of our new Xcalilbur range of table saws and get free delivery.

(offer valid until June 30th 2005, and will be in the form of cashback with cheque)

Thats from the Woodford site...

so if your quick it'll be FREE!!!

Hope that helps!

Ta, Tom

Tom

I saw that on the website, but they are doing me a deal on the 12" 807 for 1350 + vat +carriage becuse the stock of 806's is depleted, if I can get them to drop the carriage charge I might just go for it. I haven't really made my mind uo yet. i could just wait the 12 weeks and get a n 806

Waka":1i2v2wm6 said:
I saw that on the website, but they are doing me a deal on the 12" 807 for 1350 + vat +carriage becuse the stock of 806's is depleted, if I can get them to drop the carriage charge I might just go for it. I haven't really made my mind uo yet. i could just wait the 12 weeks and get a n 806

Hi Waka

I have read somewhere that it's difficult to keep a 12 inch blade running true....Please check this out first

seaco":3sknd9d1 said:
I have read somewhere that it's difficult to keep a 12 inch blade running true....Please check this out first

Seaco, thanks for that information, I got the total price from them and decided that it was to high, although the savings was in the region of 300GBP. I'l now wait until they are back in stock.

Back