WSCC

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, im on quite a lot, had the car over a year now, not yet done a track day. The members up here are spread pretty thin and it's hard to get a decent group together for blatting. How off topic is this then ?
I post on there as judder too. It's a long story.

Steve

way off topic :roll: found you on wscc i see you have similar good taste in colour :D, so whats under the hood? mine is an xe on throttle bodies quick as you like on the road just not competitive on the track or maybe its the driver :whistle:. Woodwork was supposed to be a cheaper hobby.... yeah right

back on topic i suppose the cost of the rat would buy a set of cams :twisted:

Mine's a 1.8 Zetec on standard fuel injection, so's a bit on the slow side :cry: . I've only got a small garage so im constantly fighting for room between car/car stuff/tools/machinery/wood.
The rat does look a nice piece of kit - I sent away for the free cd and it looks impressive, just don't have the money just now. I was going to buy a morticer, but when the rat can do that too, I might just save a bit more.

I've only got a small garage so im constantly fighting for room between car/car stuff/tools/machinery/wood.

believe me i know where you are coming from... setting up and clearing away easily waste 2 hours for me

Back