WOW??

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes WoW is back but with a completely new look,i managed to log in,i was leaving a gap between my user name,but all is ok now :D

Paul.J":grw4hwcm said:
Yes WoW is back but with a completely new look,i managed to log in,i was leaving a gap between my user name,but all is ok now :D

Do you still need to be invited to view the site Paul?

That i don't know yet Doug. :?
At the moment they are just sending invites to existing members.
I can find out,do you wanna join Doug?

Hi Pete,
I got an email from Bill Blasic with a link which took me to the site to sign in. You are recognised by your email address & asked to log in. You can log in with a different user name & password to create your new account. As Paul says no spaces in your user name. Try this link & when prompted enter your email address & see if it lets you in then follow the prompts.
https://www.familycrossings.com/familyc ... 62107-9708

As I mentioned before I received a mail from MyFamily.com re-site closure but not received one inviting to new site.

Bill, your invite link does not recognise my e-mail, from the automatic error message I suspect it is expecting the e-mail address that the invite code was sent to.

I think if you didn't go on the old WoW site often your account was suspended and you had to reapply,i think??
This morning i have received other invites from other members so not sure whats happening. :?

Pete as you know you can't get onto the WoW site until you are invited so you won't find it by doing a search,you were a memeber on there i believe??

It looks as if they are still using one of the 'my family' type sites instead of their own space. I wonder why ?

I think the current idea is to use this site as an interim arrangement, one of the comments on the new site advises members to use it as an archive for older images (I already have mine on my machine anyway) but not to be to bothered about uploading a lot of stuff as the intention is to rebuild a completely new WOW with a setup fully under the control of the owners.

Read the note "Here's where we're at" by Herman de Vries, that will update you on progress.

It would be nice if you can visit the site and browse but not be able to post anything unless invited that way people can view some of the great turners work on there

Back