Wow Interested or Not

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
This is an offer for those on the forum that don't have a table saw for whatever reason.

After much debate with myself I have decided that a new table saw is in order, not that there is anything really wrong with the old one, its just a whim on accuracy for the Woodford 10" phillysaw. There I go again blaming someone else.

This is what is on offer (sorry no photo's as yet because I'm out of the country):

10" BT 3000 Ryobi table saw with attached outfeed table.

It has tilting blade, dado (filthy word) blade facility.
2 1/2 duct extraction
Wheel kit for moving around the workshop
All the usual things you would expect to find on a good table saw, I'd better stop or I'll want to go and see it myself.

It has given me vaulable service for the last 8 years, purchased in Canada therefore it runs on 110v, transformer doesn't come with the saw.

The fence is not as accurate as the woodford but with careful adjustment its as near as dame it.

Should anyone be interested in this saw it's a pickup deal and it will fit in the back of an estate car or Relient Robin if it is the van type.

Now to the nitty gritty, how much is it. Well after a lot of deliberation with myself, my wallet and my bank manager I have decided the the price is FREE.

So if you don't have a table saw for whatever reason and want to join the club you can't refuse this offer.

I'll try and get Philly or Mahking to post soem pictures for me later in the week.

Waka,

Thanks - I'd like it please, and the free offer is incredibly generous (which I should have said originally :roll:).

I realise it's nothing like the E-B John's offering, and I find that so tempting, but don't think I have the room (my double length garage is only just over 8ft wide inside not allowing for the supporting columns which make it narrower) and I'm likely to get the Festool saw and MFT (which John uses now anyway), and was thinking that something like the Kity 419 would go well with it - particularly for ripping. Sadly that's more than John's asking and trying to be sensible and giving the amount I'm likely to use it (this is a hobby, not a profession) I think the Ryobi would suit me fine.
I do have a Triton, but that doesn't have a tilt facility and I really don't like it much. I also find the extension table for it pretty awful, but that's probably me. This will all be on offer when I get the Festool.

Cheers,

Pete

Pete

I also use the festool for cutting up sheets, and a good tool it is.

I hope you get as much good use out of the table saw as I have.

My main reason for changeing is the cast iron table and the perfect accuracy of the woodford. I'm slowly starting to do more outside work for friends etc and need the added accuracy for the things they ask me to make.

Also I can't let Philly have all the fun. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regarding your trip to Weymouth for pick=up. I'm not back in the UK until the 8th of June and on the 10th of june I shall be away boating on the canals for 3 weeks. That leaves you a window of 9th June or the 1st or 2nd of July.

Let me know which date and I'll send you my address etc.

Now where is the woodford website :-k

:shock:

That'll teach me not to leave work early!

:roll: :D

Back