Would I be able to do this with a router table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i would think your router should fit the plate ,but not sure what you mean about fitting it into your bench as its free standing router table

I can see that one might want to embed this into a workbench if you had you had a really long one down the side of your shop...

I guess thought that you would have problems then getting the featherboards etc in from the side, and making various adjustments. I did do this once with a triton router table top, where I did not have the base for it, and sort of worked ok, except I had to have the table higher than the surrounding bench.

I think if you really really want to build a router table into a workbench you are better off doing it yourself.

Also, isn't that router table ALWAYS on offer? They should just own up and cut the price permanently ;-)

I think you would definitely be able to mount this into a bench, you'll be able to remove the steel legs/frame from below. But if you just want a router 'top' to go into a bench then check out the triton router top or a kreg?

morrissey007":3d624ca5 said:
I think you would definitely be able to mount this into a bench, you'll be able to remove the steel legs/frame from below. But if you just want a router 'top' to go into a bench then check out the triton router top or a kreg?

Well the table arrived from rutlands today and I decided not to use the legs and make use of the spare bench room I have available, I am quite impressed with the sturdiness of the table I intend to see how I get on with it mounted in the bench before deciding if I will attach it to the legs.

Latest posts

Back