Workshop Waste

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ColeyS1":2ha6pris said:
The first one I bought was a holytek pile of junk. I ended up getting a full refund because it just didn't work. It was the type that had a round drum type hopper on the top.
The second (one I have now) has a rojek badge but the actual machine is
Joking aside I don't know how I'd manage without it now. Every couple of weeks I use to tip the stuff at a local farm. He said he never use to mind but it must have been a nuisance keeping on bothering hin.

This looks excellent. How does the extraction connect to it, and what materials are going into it? Do you mind me asking how much you paid for it? Thanks!!

tomatwark":178sy56u said:
We get rid of the shavings to a local farm for his cattle court, as part of the deal he also takes the sawdust which is on a separate extractor.

The off cuts if hardwood go into my wood burning stove at home, or into the workshop heater along with the mdf , ply chipboard and pallets, which is a Talbots hot air heater.

https://www.talbotts.co.uk/products/wood-waste-heating/

The rest the council collect, recycling and separate general waste.

Thanks tomatwark. The rep from Talbotts is coming round tomorrow! What model of heater did you go for, and is it a faff to fill it up with off-cuts?

Bojobo":336lyhzo said:
ColeyS1":336lyhzo said:
The first one I bought was a holytek pile of junk. I ended up getting a full refund because it just didn't work. It was the type that had a round drum type hopper on the top.
The second (one I have now) has a rojek badge but the actual machine is
Joking aside I don't know how I'd manage without it now. Every couple of weeks I use to tip the stuff at a local farm. He said he never use to mind but it must have been a nuisance keeping on bothering hin.

This looks excellent. How does the extraction connect to it, and what materials are going into it? Do you mind me asking how much you paid for it? Thanks!!
Not sure if you received the two pms I sent yesterday ? The second pm would definitely be of interest if I were in your situation.......
4530c587c6919468da346704f4cd4a9c.jpg

This is a view looking up into the bags
6ff9daeff2faa2c83e4784713058b245.jpg

This is the extractor just bolted onto the top. It was made to fit but I cant see why any extractor couldn't plonk on top with some kind of adaptor plate (providing it's not too big)
The best thing I've done recently is remove the metal access panel on the side and fit a piece of thick perspex and an led floodlight inside. It can be set to run automatically but when its getting empty the briquettes end up being really short. I flick the light switch every so often and turn it on as required
2eba0d593623533f1483bf0317a057e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Back