Workshop walk throughs - Please read

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi all

Alf's workshop walk-through (complete with kitchen sink) has given me the idea that we should perhaps start a series of such posts.

Whenever people from the forum come to see me, the first thing they really want to do is look at my workshop.
( the second is use my LNs :lol: :lol: and third is ask for a cup of tea :roll: )

How about a few more workshop tour threads?

I can take a pic of the end of my drive with my workmate taking pride of place if you like :p :wink:

Hi Tony

Tony":y2itsiqs said:
Whenever people from the forum come to see me, the first thing they really want to do is look at my workshop.

:roll:

So there we were waiting in the car to go to Woodex and Tony forced us into his workshop. :whistle:

Tony":y2itsiqs said:
The second is use my LNs

:roll:

We weren't allowed to use them. :whistle:

Cheers
Neil :^o

Excellent idea: it might even force me to re-model and clean the workshop... :roll:

Tony":1wnw28gi said:
How about a few more workshop tour threads?

Maybe we could even make a separate forum if the idea takes off? I think it will take-off but what do you lot think?

I think it's a great idea - I just wish my gara - I mean shop was rather less of a tip...

Pete

Good idea. I seem to remember I promised pics of my garage shop last summer; still haven't warmed up the digicam :oops:.

Now that's funny, 'cos now I'd safely got mine done I was thinking of suggesting May as Workshop Tour Month. Tell you what, how about anyone who posts a - decent - workshop tour between now and May 31st goes into the hat and, erm, I'll find something for a prize. Dunno what yet... something'll come to me I dare say. :-k

Cheers, Alf

Latest posts

Back