• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Workshop tidy-up

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sportique

Established Member
Reaction score
A few bits-n-pieces for anyone interested:

Stanley No 50 Combination plane, complete even including the "spurs" - these can be seen attached to the main body and the "sliding section". The cutters are complete but in need of some TLC. The plane has seen little use and the box is in fair condition (not broken but not clean) £55 plus postage (approx £13 by Parcelforce 48)

tools (7) (Medium).JPG
tools (8) (Medium).JPG
tools (9) (Medium).JPG
tools (10) (Medium).JPG
tools (11) (Medium).JPG

tools (1) (Medium).JPG

Two mortice chisels - 1/4" and 1/2". The 1/4" has never been used, the 1/2" has seen light use. £15 plus postage ( approx £12 Parcelforce 48) SOLD SOLDSOLD

tools (3) (Medium).JPG

Raybone Chesterman 50' tape measure, in working order. Condition fair, as seen in the photo the body is marked and the bright parts show some corrosion. £10 plus postage (approx £12 by Parcelforce 48)

tools (4) (Medium).JPG

tools (5) (Medium).JPG

Thanks for looking,

Dave

Last edited:
Quite happy to send items by whatever the buyer wishes, including shank's pony - that was just an example, thanks

Dave

Can you put those bits in a pillar drill just out of interest? Sorry I know it's sales section.

Can you put those bits in a pillar drill just out of interest? Sorry I know it's sales section.

You can buy mortice attachments for a pillar drill which usually fit to the safety guard collar at the bottom of the quill, I've been told it's a horrid experience and much harder going than a dedicated morticer with a long lever handle.

EB9199E0-8A50-416B-8CAA-00565104D1E7-huge.jpg

Thanks mate. Just curiosity really. That looks painful.

Last edited:
Back