• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Workshop Materials Clear-out Weekend Sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walcote

Established Member
Reaction score
Due to a big move I am going to attempt to downscale my workshop. I am planning to have big sale from here this weekend (Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th July).

So far it will include Timber (mostly Sapele and odd offcuts of other hardwoods/softwoods/ply), Stock Metals, Box Section Metals, Extruded Aluminium, Milling Tooling, Sheet Plastic, Stock Plastic and Salvaged components.

I'm sure there will be more I find to add so the list will grow to include more tools as well.

There will be a Startrite 275 Single Phase and a Wadkin 12AGS 3 Phase going for sale soon which also may be able to be viewed at the same time.

Location is Hinckley, Leicstershire

Instead of listing everything I am going to have it all laid out and offers can be made in person to purchase as much or as little as you would like.

The pictures in this post are indicative of the kind of stuff I'll be selling. I will post more pictures of it all laid out before the weekend so you can all see what you might be interested in.

It will be first come first served. Cash sale and takeaway immediately.

You will be able to come anytime Saturday or Sunday but please message me before hand to arrange an approximate time so I can make sure it doesn't get too busy.

If you are interested please post below or message me and I will private message you back to make arrangements.

Attachments

• IMG_2876.jpg
    IMG_2876.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2877.jpg
    IMG_2877.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2880.jpg
    IMG_2880.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2882.jpg
    IMG_2882.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2883.jpg
    IMG_2883.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2893.jpg
    IMG_2893.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2895.jpg
    IMG_2895.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2891.jpg
    IMG_2891.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2898.jpg
    IMG_2898.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2900.jpg
    IMG_2900.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 0
Just posting a response so i see updates to this thread... interesting stock of items!

Thanks for the interest lestynD I am still sorting through, will get more pics and details up as soon as possible.

I haven't had as much time to sort this as I needed (there is a lot more than I realised) so am going to postpone this. I will get everything organised and photographed then I will start a new post with a new date. Thanks for the interest!

Back