Workshop Heaven

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys,

Thank you very much for all the feedback - absolutely invaluable and that site that picks out all the coding grumbles is a real boon!

We have also thrown in a move to new premises at the same time, this was originally supposed to have happened a month ago but we felt it was better to let the builders take their time and make a perfect job of it - they haven't squandered the opportunity and I will post a few photos once we get the last few items squared away. This has added a bit more pressure for our own staff but there's nothing quite like it for finding out just how good your team really is!

I couldn't agree more about the istockphoto lady on the phone, which will be replaced once we have a photo of everyone standing outside the new building... which we can take as soon as the new signage is installed..etc. lots of managing chains of events recently.

Another signage to-do is putting a notice up on the home page that there is 10% off everything at the moment (applied at the checkout) as a thank you to our customers for bearing with us during the change process.

matthewwh":2t6i4sn1 said:
Hi guys,

there is 100% off everything at the moment (applied at the checkout) as a thank you to our customers for bearing with us during the change process.

Get In!

:p

matthewwh":1q5yzrux said:
Hi guys,

Thank you very much for all the feedback - absolutely invaluable and that site that picks out all the coding grumbles is a real boon!

Might want to look at the CSS code when you have time: It all helps, one small discrepancy can spoil a whole raft of code.

Nice quick and clean looking web page.

My adverse comment is, even tho I have a 26" wide screen monitor I still have to scroll across to get the full page at 100%. ( I do have my favorites web list on the screen always which takes a portion of view) But other web sites, are not restricted so it must be workshop heaven)

matthewwh":spv87xu3 said:
We have also thrown in a move to new premises at the same time.
I never went to the old premises, which I understand were a bit tricky to find...is the new one a bit easier? - Rob

Back