Workshop Heaven Experiences

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philip sewell

Established Member
Reaction score
Edited post:
I was trying to contact Workshop Heaven on Thursday and Friday last week and wasn’t able to, my fault.
Then I tried email and had a prompt reply back and they were very helpful.
Thanks

Phil.

tooleypark.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Never had anything but positive experiences with them but thinking about it I don't recall ever trying to ring them. Seem to be quite well known and well respected on here too.

On the other hand I do see a note on their site saying it might not be possible to pick up your call dut to homeworking, how current that is post pandemic I couldn't comment. They are a small company and don't forget we are approaching peak holiday season.

I wouldn't worry about it too much at this point. Drop them an email so they can pick it up when available. Ensuring constant phone availability is expensive in terms of staff.

Very positive experiences
The only 1 issue I had was they sent me a wrong tpi saw. Phoned them and new one sent in post. Return the wrong one once you are happy with the replacement. Excellent service

Thanks for your posts. The answer phone message mentions covid as a reason for not answering the phone, I'd have thought we are passed that stage now.
I'll have another go tomorrow!

I do think they make it rather clear that it can be difficult to
contact them by phone directly, and without warning.
Why not send them an email and perhaps suggest a phone
appointment ?

Edit to add that I am also a very satisfied customer,
having bought a fair bit over the years.
I've just never had the need to contact them directly.

Last edited:
I’ve interacted over email with great success. Maybe drop them a line first and arrange a suitable time to call

All sorted out (by email!).

The issue I had turned out to be my fault.:rolleyes:

Thanks for the input.

Phil
Phil, are you getting this post deleted or edited by a moderator to help clarify the situation in the first post?
Easy to do just click on the report button on your original post and say reason why.
Cheers, Andy

Hi Andy, how can I tell the last post was deleted/edited by a mod, looks like how I wrote it!

I was just letting people know the outcome, nothing contentious I hope.
Phil.

Anther satisfied customer here, WSH clearly look after their customer base and understand the basic principle of return business and also that resolving issues is part of the process, often a positive one if done right, something lost on a lot of retailers these days.

Back