• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Workshop Downsize - Machinery

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petey83

Established Member
Reaction score
Planned house move means I need to downsize my workshop :(

Everything listed below was only purchased this year so I am sad to see it go but such is life and family lifestyle is more important. If i cleaned the dust off it all it would be hard to distinguish from new. Pricing has been worded out but taking a 3rd off the best new price i can fund and then generally rounding down a little to make it that ittle nit more appealing.

Obviously this is all large stuff and whilst some can be partially disassembled you will need a van with either a tail lift of enough muscle power to lift aboard. Collection is from Goffs Oak in Hertfordshire but i am happy to hand over to a courier if you want to go that route and arrange one to collect.

Payment via bank transfer please even if you are collecting as I prefer this to cash.

Pictures to follow as workshop is a mess of sorting at present - hopefully i can post some by Wednesday but happy to send some directly in interim for any interested individuals.

Happy to discuss a deal for anyone wanting multiple items.

SIP 01332 10" Table saw + Wheel Kit + 3 blades+upgraded Mitre guide
Comes with the OEM wheel kit and 1x Axcalibre premium rip blade, 1x Key Blades general purpose blade, 1x Key Blades fine cut blade and the original factory blade - all have had minimal use so in good order. Runs off a 16amp supply and has 16amp plug fitted. May well run off standard 230v but i have never tried. Mitre guide is from Axminster - the craft guide and is far superior to original

Price - £925

Record Sabre 350 + Wheel Kit + Blades

Ring mark on the table due to me leaving a brew on there without thinking but its purely cosmetic. Saw is a massive upgrade on the BS350 and changing blades / re-setting the guides is almost a joy to do. Comes with the factory blade as well as a mixture of 3 tuff saw blades that are all still sharp. Wheel kit also fitted.

Price - £720 Sold Pending collection

Axminster Trade PT260 plus 2x HSS blades + Vernier setting jig

Fitted with digital readout on thicknessing adjuster. This is the more traditional 3 blade version. Comes with 2 sets of HSS blades with one set freshly back from sharpening at North London Saw. This is the newest of the machines at about 3 months old :rolleyes:

Price - £1000 SOLD PENDING COLLECTION

Kreg Router Table + Additional Insert Rings + Feather Boards + Hitachi M12ve fitted

Full sized router table fitted with locking castors for mobility. Comes with the full set of insert rings, 4 Kreg feather boards and a Hitachi M12ve fitter. ROuter will also have the orignal blow mould case and fence etc with it.

Price - £435 SOLD PENDING COLLECTION

Next 2 items can be reserved by someone but are dependent on the above selling

Record DX1000 extractor - £55 ON HOLD

Fox F50-842 2hp Dust Extractor - £150 ON HOLD

Last edited:
Hi Pete. I'll take the two dust systems mate if they become available please.
best as always
Chris

Hi Pete. I'll take the two dust systems mate if they become available please.
best as always
Chris
funny Chris, i was looking for you number to message you to give you the heads up.

Consider them yours once the PT and TS sell.

Just to add for anyone in any doubt, I've been to Pete's place a couple of times. last time he showed me round his workshop and it was impeccably kept, looked after and bone dry to boot. Made my shed look like a scene from a Mad Max film. tbf that might be the skulls I have hanging in my shed mind...
You can buy with no doubts. A gentleman. I'm writing this not from self interest because I think the last item will sell any way but also to give anyone in any doubt some independent assurance.
regards
Chris

Just to add for anyone in any doubt, I've been to Pete's place a couple of times. last time he showed me round his workshop and it was impeccably kept, looked after and bone dry to boot. Made my shed look like a scene from a Mad Max film. tbf that might be the skulls I have hanging in my shed mind...
You can buy with no doubts. A gentleman. I'm writing this not from self interest because I think the last item will sell any way but also to give anyone in any doubt some independent assurance.
regards
Chris
Thanks for the kind words Chris

Hi,

Been a while now, but is the table saw still available? If so would you be able to put on a pallet for a courier?

Cheers,
Dave

Latest posts

Back