• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Workshop Clearout-Phase 1 Machine Tools - ALL SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yojevol

Clocking on
Reaction score
I have been asked by woodworking pal to help with the sale of all of his tools. He has been going progressively blind over the last 12 years and has now decided the time has come. A brave decision.
It's a small workshop so we've decided to re-home the machine tools first to make space to sort and catalogue everything else.
Our preference will be for collection from Cheltenham to minimise P&P activity.

Brian

Last edited:
I have been asked by woodworking pal to help with the sale of all of his tools. He has been going progressively blind over the last 12 years and has now decided the time has come. A brave decision.
It's a small workshop so we've decided to re-home the machine tools first to make space to sort and catalogue everything else.
Our preference will be for collection from Cheltenham to minimise P&P activity.
So here we go then:-

Kity 613 Bandsaw £200 inc. stand, light and several blades
View attachment 119188View attachment 119189

Elektra Beckum HC260M Planer Thicknesser £350 inc spare blades
View attachment 119190View attachment 119191

Tauco Junior Bench Drill £180 inc. 4 drawer cabinet and light.
There is a slight amount of play in the shaft but doesn't affect its performance and the driven pulley is damaged such that the lowest of its 4 speeds is not available. Some drilling damage on the table.
View attachment 119196

Record Power DX4000 Dust Extractor £200 inc a length 4" hose and the small hose in the pic.
View attachment 119197

PM me if interested

Brian
Hi
I don’t think I am able to PM yet but I would be interested in the bandsaw if still available. I assume this could fit in a large car?
Andy

Good morning
So sorry to hear about your friends eyesight, a very hard decision I would have thought. I would be interested in the bandsaw if Andy hasn't bought it and is still available.
Many thanks

Hello,
As I don't have PM privileges I will express my interest in the dust extractor from here, if still available.
Thanks

Hi
I don’t think I am able to PM yet but I would be interested in the bandsaw if still available. I assume this could fit in a large car?
Andy

I have a Kity 613 (brilliant by the way!) and the base comes off into three pieces so will go in the car.

I'm so sorry for ur friend.....
I hope that when my turn comes the wife finds me dead on the tools....
dont want to be a burden to her and certainly not gaga.....

on the plus side she knows what everything is worth........
so avoiding Banana skins.....hahaha......

I hope she doesn't find out how many planes I have! Or bikes or machines....

cheers James

Back