Workshop clearance

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been in contact with Barry and the power tools are now sold. I bought some hand planes from him.

A nice little groover
Dscn2326s.jpg

Dscn2327s.jpg

It did not all 3 irons with it but at the show today I bought a new set
Dscn2328s.jpg

And I am very pleased with how it works.
Dscn2340s.jpg

I would like to thank Barry for posting to this forum to give us first option on the tools he was selling.

So Dave, how's the view on the Slope? :D Next stop, some short rods to make it even better (hard to believe it could be improved, but it's true :shock: ). Hmm, I think I may have already bored you with this link thinking about it, but for the benefit of other current or would-be #043 owners. :wink:

Cheers, Alf

P.S. You're allowed to knock the rust off you know... :roll: :wink:

Alf":2adhov03 said:
So Dave, how's the view on the Slope? :D
All I think all hope is lost, the views quite nice :eek: I am currently sharpening the blade from the #75 bevel down bullnose, I let you know how it goes :D
Next stop, some short rods to make it even better (hard to believe it could be improved, but it's true :shock: ). :
Well after buying the new irons I spent some time at the show looking for some 9/32 rod to make short rods from, but one had any :(
P.S. You're allowed to knock the rust off you know... :roll: :wink:
OK so what size hammer is required for this task, will the 50p one from the market be OK or do I mead to fork out £35 for a special rust removing one? :wink: :roll: :wink:

Back