• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Workshop Clear-out Part 2

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petey83

Established Member
Reaction score
Clear out continues ahead of house move.

Makita LS1219L SCMS - latest version with internal rails (and it will trench cut) bought about 6 months ago and seen little use. comes with generic leg stand. 240v - SOLD SOLD SOLD

Makita DMR115 DAB Radio / Bluetooth. Latest radio from Makita. WOrkshop use so nothing worse than a bit of dust - SOLD PENDING

Stanley Number 4, wooden furniture and sole has been re-ground. comes fitted with Ray Isles iron and is supplied with original Stanley iron - REDUCED £40

Quangshen low angle jack - in good order - SOLD SOLD SOLD

Stanley Corner clamps x 4 - SOLD SOLD SOLD

Makita PJ7000 - mint condition, includes a big bag of #20 biscuits. 240v - SOLD SOLD SOLD

Veritas aluminium winding sticks - SOLD SOLD SOLD

Veritas low profile planning stop - £10

Bosch PDB40 drill press. great little drill press where space is an issue. Used for drilling holes for tea lights and never had issues with run out. new early this year so in great condition - REDUCED £160

Veritas dovetail saw - SOLD SOLD SOLD

Pair of dividers - Smaller ones are more and wright, larger are Kinex as far as i remember - £20

Sojbergs hold fasts - £25

Pictures of everything here - tools for sale

If i have missed any pictures let me now and i can send direct if you are interested.

Collection preferred and necessary on some items but i will post at buyers expense.

Last edited:
Makita scms discounted to reflect latest new price online

Last edited:
Hi - interested in the Bosch PDB40 - collection would be my problem but happy to pay for shipping if it we can find something sensible. Do you still have the original packaging by any chance?

Hi - interested in the Bosch PDB40 - collection would be my problem but happy to pay for shipping if it we can find something sensible. Do you still have the original packaging by any chance?
i don't but if we can agree something quickly and it works for you i may be able to meet you somewhere halfway as am looking at houses in Melbourn and Fowlmere (south cambs) tomorrow evening.

Thanks for the quick response but I am a bit limited travel-wise at the moment. I'll slip back to the back of the queue for the moment if that's ok.

I think those corner clamps would be a great help with a handful of little projects that I’m hoping to make before Christmas 🤔

I’ll send you a pm 😊

Richy.

Holdfasts now available again. On the larger power tools happy to discuss a deal on multiple items

Back