• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale Workbenches from Design & Theory to Construction & Use. Chris Scwarz

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacob

Pint of bass, porkpie, and packet of crisps please
Reaction score
Workbenches from Design & Theory to Construction & Use. Chris Scwarz 2007
Good clean copy of this well known book
Now only £15 inc UK P&P !!

IMG_4057.JPG
IMG_4058.JPG
IMG_4059.JPG

Last edited:
LMAO! :LOL: You got more front than Margate Jacob.

Last edited:
LMAO! :LOL: You got more front than Dover Jacob.
What?
It's a popular book and sells generally over £20 even second hand.
I'm doing a steady clear out of stuff - not a secret dealer. A lot of woodies to come.
P&P is a PITA what with packing and driving off to the post office or pick up shop - there's not much profit in it!

Lol. It's not the money Jacob ffs. It's the constant criticism of these benches over the years as fancy show pieces when there's 'nowt wrong wi' a stout english bench. No need for all thar fancy Roubo con-te-nen-tal new fangled razmattazz lad *kicks Jack Russell*
And ALL THIS TIME, lol, you had Schwarz's book. I'm tickled pink mate. You've made my night. :ROFLMAO: Never mind Margate. You have more front than Blackpool.
Bloody Genius.

Lol. It's not the money Jacob ffs. It's the constant criticism of these benches over the years as fancy show pieces when there's 'nowt wrong wi' a stout english bench. No need for all thar fancy Roubo con-te-nen-tal new fangled razmattazz lad *kicks Jack Russell*
And ALL THIS TIME, lol, you had Schwarz's book. I'm tickled pink mate. You've made my night. :ROFLMAO: Never mind Margate. You have more front than Blackpool.
Bloody Genius.
Oh right! 🤣 Well I wouldn't have known Schwarz was talking b****s if I hadn't had the book! Catch 22 :unsure:
It's a jolly good book but as you say it misses out the great British classic bench.
He's a bit too gobby for me - he goes on and on.
PS I could do a print out about the classic bench and slip it in, then the book would be really worth having!

I liked the anarchists design book, thought it was very good.

Latest posts

Back