• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Workbench with vice £200 Nuneaton, nr Coventry, marketplace

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the site has rules about this Jon.
The thinking goes that if it’s yours it should be in the for sale section and only advertise elsewhere when it’s finished on here , and if it isn’t yours you might be upsetting a member who has already put a bid in on it. Ian

I think the site has rules about this Jon.
The thinking goes that if it’s yours it should be in the for sale section and only advertise elsewhere when it’s finished on here , and if it isn’t yours you might be upsetting a member who has already put a bid in on it. Ian
Not sure what you are talking about. It’s not mine and is in the section “deals offers and bargains elsewhere”.

here are the rules

This board is for members to alert others of offers, listings and classified type advertisements that may be of interest to those wishing to acquire new and used tools, machinery, wood and anything else of a woodworking specific nature. Links and posts highlighting items from Facebook Market Place, Buy/Sell pages, eBay, Gumtree, Preloved and other sites would be welcome. On a more localized level if you are aware of any outlets such as hardware, tool shops and timber merchants that are offering discounts, special sales or similar please post on this board.

Not sure what you are talking about. It’s not mine and is in the section “deals offers and bargains elsewhere”.

here are the rules

This board is for members to alert others of offers, listings and classified type advertisements that may be of interest to those wishing to acquire new and used tools, machinery, wood and anything else of a woodworking specific nature. Links and posts highlighting items from Facebook Market Place, Buy/Sell pages, eBay, Gumtree, Preloved and other sites would be welcome. On a more localized level if you are aware of any outlets such as hardware, tool shops and timber merchants that are offering discounts, special sales or similar please post on this board.
I take it all back, sorry and either the rules have changed or I am mixing it up with somewhere else!

Back