Workbench Build aka Paul Sellers style

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, Rob, but the shipping costs from Germany are prohibitive. _ Surely SOME-ONE in SHEFFIELD could offer similar quality at a much more reasonable cost per pair ?
Any blacksmith should be able to make some?

Cheers James

Can You Name your German Supplier of Gramercy Holdfasts, please ?
Thanks to Rob, that was the company I was meaning, I actually brought mine back from the US last time. Just looked and they are $40 a pair, will call them tomorrow to see if it’s possible to order direct from the uk. Ian

Last edited:
Thanks to Rob, that was the company I was meaning, I actually brought mine back from the US last time. Just looked and they are $40 a pair, will call them tomorrow to see if it’s possible to order direct from the uk. Ian
No sorry they don’t deliver to the UK, France and Germany yes, perhaps it’s a distributorship area thing.
Perhaps I should arrange to buy a load here in the US and ship them home for private sale.
Just curious would £45 a pair be an attractive price? Ian

not at all matt, it cost £19.20 for this lot of wood, it was also PAR because I didn't want to be faffing about spending years squaring it lol the build is challenging enough as it is!

p.s what does CLS actually stand for? I don't have a clue.

obviously once I buy all the wood and the vice it will cost a lot more, I predict £100-£150.
https://timberstoreonline.co.uk/products/cls-timber

Back