Work in Progress

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent 'bike, Dave.

Are you keeping one for yourself (to replace the one which I seem to recall sometimes appeared in the background in pics taken in your workshop)? :roll:

Cheers,

Trev.

OK Trev & Bean,

I can help myself for laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I may well keep one as a reference for future projects, as I doubt that my grandson will want to lend me his one. :)

My old CX500 did indeed appear under its dust sheet (old patio door curtain) in the shots of the workshop. :roll:
I have a very nice neighbour who has allowed me to park the bike in her garage. 8) So the workshop should have enough space for me to complete the desk I started for Naomi. :D

Dave a CX 500 :shock: I have not seen one of those in years, we used to know them as plastic maggots round here(not sure why). I owned one with 60k on the clock but no first gear 8) , still it eas reliable and went everywhere. I'm happy that there arte still some about :D :D

Bean

Bean":2mqua6am said:
Dave a CX 500 :shock: I have not seen one of those in years, we used to know them as plastic maggots round here(not sure why). I owned one with 60k on the clock but no first gear 8) , still it eas reliable and went everywhere. I'm happy that there arte still some about :D :D

Bean

I loved palstic maggots - shame about the cam chain tensioner though :wink:

Tony they were an early security measure, as cx's were fairly quiet they made the cam chain LOUD so you could here them being stolen :wink:

Bean

tx2man":18pzyazh said:
Ummm... I can't see your pics Dave,

is this going to be a 'getting of the coat' moment :?

TX,
No need to get your coat, just have a look here, yu will need to scroll down a bit to see the CX :D

Dave No I'm sorry to say this but that first picture does not feature a CX, I sorry to have to break the news to you..........But it an Ironing Board :shock:

As someone nearby would say " keep taking the dried frog pills" :wink:

Bean

Very nice Dave.
I'm sure there will be some big smiles at your place
come Abi Titmus :D

It was the pics of the weeny bikes i couldn't see,
but now i can, go figure :shock:

TX

Back