• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

work clothes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Pascoe

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I bought one of these for £11.99 and was so impressed I looked to buy more. They are so warm for something so light, and at this price they are a steal. 10% off two, not much over £7 each, not much more than a decent T shirt. This is one size and colour but others are available although a bit more expensive - worth hunting around. Another plus is they shed chippings and dust quite quickly - ten minutes after using the lathe they're pretty much clean.

I bought one of these for £11.99 and was so impressed I looked to buy more. They are so warm for something so light, and at this price they are a steal. 10% off two, not much over £7 each, not much more than a decent T shirt. This is one size and colour but others are available although a bit more expensive - worth hunting around. Another plus is they shed chippings and dust quite quickly - ten minutes after using the lathe they're pretty much clean.

Are we missing a link?

I have a few.

The best jacket I use is an old soft shell jacket warm in my unheated garage and sheds shavings and sanding dust better than anything else.

Don't ever wear a hoodie when using power tools.

Cheers James

I've have one almost identical to these from Mountain Equipment. Had it for a few years. I use it for cycling, it's brilliant. They are very light, but very warm, especially round the neck. Quite windproof as well. My one is beginning to flatten from being washed so often. There's no way I would pay mountain equipment prices, so I must have got it cheap somewhere. £7.50 for the Regatta is a good price.

Still comes out less than £15 for two delivered, which isn't bad.

Back