woodworking show Alexandra Palace IS ON

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the posts.
It looks like my sub to the woodworker is safe for now.

I agree it is an enjoyable show and is well worth a visit.

Best regards
Fred

Don't forget that by booking in advance, not only do you save money but you get a free 10% off discount voucher for SIP.

As luck would have it I'm in London that weekend - so will no doubt have a look in! First show I ever went to - when it was at the Wembley conference centre. I certainly enjoyed it back then. More recently I've been and it's been ok - no Axminster but still fun if there's something you're after.
Cheers
Gidon
[Edit - notice Woodworkers Workshop are attending - they usually have some tempting stuff on their stand ...]

No sign of festool on the list. Does anyone know if i will be able to demo there saws??

Andy

Minden Industrial is the UK Festool distributor, so effectively Festool by another name.

Gideon - No tickets yet for my perspective.

I ordered mine before Christmas. I have been on the phone several times and been given assurances I will get my tickets. However, just yesterday I was told that there was no money came through for any tickets purchased before Christmas. They were "shocked" to hear that my credit had been charged......

All I got was another promise to ring me back. The first was 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting.... Not impressive.....

Anyhow, hopefully I'll still enjoy the actual event as it's my first ever show and I'm looking forward to it.

Paul

Dear Gidon & Paul,

I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't had your tickets through but rest assured, if you tickets don't turn up you will still be able to get into the show because we will have you name on the advance ticket list.

It is expected that all tickets will be sent out by the middle of this week.

Many thanks,

Ben Wright
Events Marketing Manager
The International Woodworking Exhibition

Just to say a public thank-you to Ben who has followed up my pm to him very quickly and appears to have got everything sorted. :D

Thanks,
Paul.

Back