Woodworking Mornington Crescent

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve, now you've REALLY confused poor Phil!

OK, I'll up your Record No. 5 with "Sliding Bevel Gauge".

"Next please" :confused:

Assuming that you are playing the Triple Helsinki rule, then an oblique pinned scarf joint should work, but I will defer to the panel, obviously.

(And that is the sum total of my knowledge of Mornington Crescent, so I shall leave quietly, before I make an arris of myself.)

This is getting ridiculous. I'm tempted to Plough Plane my own furrow. Or should that be Plow Plane my own furlough 🙊
Just trying out the new range of 🙂's

Brian

Steve, now you've REALLY confused poor Phil!

OK, I'll up your Record No. 5 with "Sliding Bevel Gauge".

"Next please" :confused:
Ah but surely, now that we are in a non Edinburgh Fringe round, should the special "Morningside Crescent" sub adendum not apply and therefore would AES not have played a a digital angle finder instead? and if so then I lay a Sliding Dovetail Plane on the table (wooden of course)

I think we should get back to the original Mornington Crescent concept.
So I'm getting my compasses out to draw a CIRCLE LINE and head off to (Royal) OAK.

That was superceded by the underwood compliance clause v.2.1.
Because you never need to bother with it.
Incidentally, v2.1 covered both the amateurs and the pro's game following Samantha's successful appeal.

Sneaky use of the trumpingtons variation I see. Well we shall have to see if Steve will allow it but in the mean time I think it should be pushed further afield so "48mm Tsunesaburo".

Back