Woodworking Machine

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APP86

Reaction score
Hi All

I hope everyone is well

My father law has been tidying out his garage and found a wood working machine he forgot he even had. He is looking for some guidance on exactly what it is and what its capabilities is.

From looking at it i believe it is a planer/spindle moulder/morticer but i may be completely wrong

The only marks i could find on it are in the pictures so i know it is made by Cecil W Tyzack

Does anyone have any knowledge they could share on this one?

Many thanks

Andy

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 145
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 177
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 185
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 179
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 165
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 172
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 164
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 160
Perfect thanks SkinnyB that's a huge help straight away

I would imagine he's going to stumble across a lot more stuff like this as he gets further into the garage as its been a very long time since anyone has been in there properly

Tell him it's only worth scrap value and in my new career as a scrap dealer I will pop round tomorrow and take it of his hand's :LOL:
That machine has at least another lifetime of use left in it and needs to be used and loved:love:

Yep its a Lurem C210b. There's a clue in the label; it says Lurem C210b in big letters!
Looks a nice machine

Looking at the thumbnails, wondered briefly if it was actually a C200, but difficult to argue with the label! It's interesting, though obviously sensible, that many of the components were carried over from the C200, but the base machine was much tidied up from it's predecessor. That said, my C200, bought secondhand for a paltry sum in about 1994, has served me well ever since, and will do the same for whoever gets it once I shuffle off.
Would not dare to suggest a price, but it would definitely be several multiples of what my C200 cost, even after paying our neighbour £20 for the 2kW motor off his bale elevator to provide independent power to the P/T.

Thanks everyone for the helpful information

He`s now doubting if he is ever going to use this being that he's had it for however many years and forgotten about it. Is there anyone on here that would have a use for this?

I’m sure
Thanks everyone for the helpful information

He`s now doubting if he is ever going to use this being that he's had it for however many years and forgotten about it. Is there anyone on here that would have a use for this?
I’m sure there will be, go to top L/h corner - forums - sales and put it up on there, you may need a few more photos, and of course decide on a price.
I think you have enough messages to allow you to do it. Ian

Latest posts

Back