Woodworking & craft shows and events…

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Padster

Established Member
Reaction score
As discussed creating a thread for upcoming shows and events that we may want to visit or to give notice of events that have bitten the dust like this years East Midlands Woodworking Show.

If you can post the show/event name, location, duration, any website, ticket details etc.

Hopefully we get a few that remain and maybe we can even meet up with fellow members at events!

Regards

Padster

Last edited:
Makers Central at the NEC Birmingham Saturday 30th April and Sunday 1st May.

A mixture of crafts from woodworking, turning, leather craft, CNC and more lots of talks and demo's with a mixture of activities for all the family.

We have been exhibiting at the show since it started in 2018 and are booked for stand A12 this year, hope to see you there.

Cheers Peter

https://www.makerscentral.co.uk/HOME

So I have received notification of some shows... I have no affiliation to any of them and am only relaying what I receive in a newsletter so others know and may choose to attend as I've found it hard to find shows myself.

Anyway....

Weird & Wonderful Wood - 14th & 15th May 2022
Haughley Park, near Stowmarket, Suffolk

More information about Weird & Wonderful Wood can be found here

The North of England Woodworking Show - Harrogate
11th - 13th November 2022

More information on The North of England Woodworking Show here

Regards

Padster

Yandles - Laguna and Charnwood open day . Thursday 14th April 2022.
They have a superb new showroom layout now and Charlie Charnwood and myself will be there for our first in-house show together in ages if anyone wants to see things or have any questions we can help with. Special pricing on the day and instore only.

https://www.yandles.co.uk/event/122-laguna-uk-trade-day-charnwood-tools-machinery
Cheers,
Nick.

Toolfair/Pro Builder Live Harrogate 2022
Yorkshire Event Centre
Great Yorkshire Showground
Harrogate
HG2 8NZ
Sorry

Tool fair Harrogate 28-29 April

I normally go to Harrogate Toolfair but this year I can't see the usual free bacon sandwich mentioned or Festool on exhibitors list. I do sometimes call in at Fodder on the way past for a Great Yorkshire Breakfast so could manage without the bacon sandwich but does anyone know if Festool is doing Toolfair this time round?

Makers Central at the NEC Birmingham Saturday 30th April and Sunday 1st May.

A mixture of crafts from woodworking, turning, leather craft, CNC and more lots of talks and demo's with a mixture of activities for all the family.

We have been exhibiting at the show since it started in 2018 and are booked for stand A12 this year, hope to see you there.

Cheers Peter

https://www.makerscentral.co.uk/HOME
Will be there next Saturday. I went before C-19. Will be interesting to see how things are this time in comparison.

I went to Harrogate Toolfair yesterday, wasn't great to be honest, it's aimed more at electricians.

Vantainer had some good offers on the older style T- loc systainers and there were some good deals on Big Wipes but that was about it.

I very nearly bought a new tool bag from Velocity, lovely quality, Wera also had some nice stuff as always but again I managed to resist.

https://www.velocity-progear.com/
Came home empty handed 😐

Final packing of the van going on here, heading to to Makers Central ready for this weekends show. Lots of new toys on the stand including the new tilting router lift-not even on the website yet!

Hope to see a few of you there, please come over to D10 between Turners Retreat and Dremel and say hello!

Cheers

Peter

I'm gutted I'm not going to Makers Central, been wanting to go since it first started but I already have tickets for another event at the end of the month and can't afford to do both 😫

Final packing of the van going on here, heading to to Makers Central ready for this weekends show. Lots of new toys on the stand including the new tilting router lift-not even on the website yet!

Hope to see a few of you there, please come over to D10 between Turners Retreat and Dremel and say hello!

Cheers

Peter

The tilting router lift sounds interesting Peter. Who is it made by? Incra/Jessem or one you've developed for your AUK brand?

Cheers

Peter
Will pop along and say Hi! The wife and daughter are coming but they might be distracted elsewhere ;-)

Regards

Padster

Latest posts

Back