Woodworking & craft shows and events…

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

kinverkid

Established Member
Reaction score
Final packing of the van going on here, heading to to Makers Central ready for this weekends show. Lots of new toys on the stand including the new tilting router lift-not even on the website yet!

Hope to see a few of you there, please come over to D10 between Turners Retreat and Dremel and say hello!

Cheers

Peter
See you tomorrow

Peter Sefton

Wood Workers Workshop
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Threshing Barn, Upton-upon-Severn, Worcs WR8 0SN
Great to meet with two stalwarts of the forum at Makers Central…. @Peter Sefton & @petermillard. Show seemed a little smaller than last time I went but good time had nonetheles!

Really enjoyed the show, so pleased it a Bank Holiday tomorrow, good to catch up with you and Peter.

Cheers

Peter

Peter Sefton

Wood Workers Workshop
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Men's Sheds UK are running their Shed Fest show in just a couple of weeks time on Saturday 25th June, opens 9 until 3.30. The show is held at Worcester University Arena, free entry and lunch, best to pre book tickets using the Eventbrite link below.

ShedFest | Shed of the Year 2022 -

I will be demonstrating router tables at 11.30am and Axminster demonstrating turning at 2.40pm

Hope to see some faces there.

Cheers

Peter

Richard_C

Established Member
Reaction score
Neither and event nor a show, but certainly interesting. A bunch of mini shows that make up an event.

Cambridge Open Studios, long running series of artists studio's and workshops opening on one or more of the weekends in July. I noticed in this year's brochure that 7 furniture makers were listed, plus a few wood sculptors etc. If you live in the area it's worth the effort to go. All free.

Here it is online, if you go to 'discover' and put furniture in the search box you will see the 7 makers listed:

Peter Sefton

Wood Workers Workshop
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
All set up for Shed Fest tomorrow in Worcester Uni, hope to see some makers there. You can pre book tickets or just turn up- free entry!

484BBBAF-4330-4B89-8EED-6B862FA7F2BD.jpeg

Cheers

Peter

Stigmorgan

Established Member
Reaction score
Woohoo, screwfix live is back 😁 always wanted to go but missed it every time, I've booked my free ticket and can't wait to go 😀
Anyone else going?

Peter Sefton

Wood Workers Workshop
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Celebration of Craftsmanship and Design Cheltenham

We used to be quite involved in CCD but a change of ownership and Covid has left us out of touch, it would normally run in the last two weeks of August but I haven't seen anything about it this year, I assume it may have been lost forever unless someone knows otherwise?

Cheers

Peter

Yojevol

Clocking on
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Celebration of Craftsmanship and Design Cheltenham

We used to be quite involved in CCD but a change of ownership and Covid has left us out of touch, it would normally run in the last two weeks of August but I haven't seen anything about it this year, I assume it may have been lost forever unless someone knows otherwise?

Cheers

Peter
Now that you're free over the bank holiday you can come to the Deerhurst Flower Festival where I will be exhibiting my clocks in Odda's Chapel.
Brian