Woodworking at Home DVD Magazine

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Freetochat

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any knowledge of this bi-monthly DVD magazine being advertised on the woodworkersworkshop web site? Is it any good?

I have one copy, from a couple of years ago, I think.
I enjoyed it, some good ideas. Very American, obviously, but good, yes. Well produced and a "good read".

Mine was a freebie, I don't know what it costs.

Cheers
Steve

i have looked at this in the past.. seems like a god idea

I wish they'd put something like this on the TV.

Hi
I have been receiving this DVD for nearly a year, posted direct from USA. It is well presented and covers some interesting projects. All the project plans and scripts can be downloaded off the DVD if required.
I took up woodturning a while ago and I have found the woodturning section on the DVD extremely helpful. The advice is good and the projects are small and interesting.
I will be renewing my subsciption when due in the new year.
Neville

My son has got about 7 issues (the first year i think) and we found them to be quite good, certainly as good as some magazines.

He only stopped getting them when he went over to the US to work.

You do not have to have them sent direct from the US, you can actually get them through www.woodworkersworkshop.co.uk 0845 1659 244.

IMHO i can see this type of magazine being excellent for those people who like to see a person actually making a project in front of them rather then in a book or magazine.

FC pm sent.

Regards

Woody

i ordered mine this morning the cost is £37 for 7 issues so i hope its money well spent .

frank

do they sell just one issue to see how good it is?

mine arrived this morning i was sent four dvds for 2005 jan feb march and july i havent looked at them yet but it cost me £41 in all. i also got the dvd on the legacy. i will take a look at them next week .i am going to harrogate in the morning so i must pack snowshoes and get the dogs sorted to pull the sledge :D :D its over the pennines ,see you at 12 .

frank

Latest posts

Back